Olympic Fencing was established in 1994 and while we do all types of fencing it has been our focus on large commercial and government projects that has seen the company grow.
Olympic Fencing have a wide range of expertise in many industries over the last 20 years, some of the large projects we have been involved with include;
- Ausgrid (Previously Energy Australia) State Wide Substation fencing refurbishment projects. 2002-2008
- Department of Defence and Spotless Services maintenance contract for RAAF Base Williamtown
- Department of Education and Training schools security fencing panel 2006-2011 for all of NSW
- Air Services Australia Radhaz EMR beacon fencing project – Australia Wide 2007-2009
- RMS Hunter Expressway
- RMS Pacific Highway Upgrades at Karuah and Bulahdelah.
For some of our more recent projects check out the links to the right. If you would like to talk to our estimators about fencing your large commercial project please contact Bruce McIntosh on 02 4028 0804.