Olympic Fencing [NSW] Pty Ltd provide numerous fencing types, however it has been our focus on large commercial and government projects that has seen the company grow.
Some of the large projects we have been involved with include;
- Ausgrid (Previously Energy Australia) state-wide substation fencing refurbishment projects. 2002-2008
- Department of Defence and Spotless Services maintenance contract for RAAF Base Williamtown
- Department of Education and Training schools security fencing panel for all of New South Wales. 2006-2011
- Air Services Australia Radhaz EMR beacon fencing project – Australia Wide 2007-2009
- RMS Hunter Expressway
- RMS Pacific Highway Upgrades at Karuah and Bulahdelah.
For some of our more recent projects, please explore the links to the right.
To enquire about fencing your large commercial projects, please contact us.